WooCommerce 4.3 is now available!
To keep the stability and performance of WooCommerce, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
In this article, we will give you some notes about new features of WooCommerce 4.3 and some best WordPress themes ready for this new update.
And now, let’s started!
What’s new in WooCommerce 4.3?
So, what’s new here? We will give some main points about the new features of this latest release.
- New Home page experience
- Blocks update
- Miscellaneous improvements
- PHP version support 7.2+
- Extension compatibility warning
- New Hooks and Functions
- New database tables
For more detail, you can see in the article WooCommerce 4.3 New Features.
Our themes & WooCommerce 4.3
Currently, all our WordPress themes are ready with WooCommerce 4.2. We also plan to update all of our WordPress themes for this release this week.
See Our Best-selling WooCommerce Themes 2020:
See our theme collections:
- See Best-selling WordPress themes on Themeforest 2020
- See Best free and premium WordPress themes 2020
- See Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2020
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2020
Our Support Help Desks:
Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.