We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.7. This release is backward compatible with the WooCommerce 6.6 version.
This release contains:
- 460 commits from 47 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 87 commits from 17 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
- 43 commits from 8 contributors in ActionScheduler
As always, creating a backup of your site is needed and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.7?
- Release Cadence Update: In the pursuit of a more stable Release Candidate, the beta cycle by one week is incresed and the Release Candidate cycle is decreased accordingly.. This will have no impact on the final release date, which remains the second Tuesday of each month.
- Product Reviews: Product reviews now have a dedicated location within WooCommerce. The reviews will be accessible via the admin menu at Products > Reviews and the new reviews will also show up under WooCommerce > Home.
- WooCommerce Blocks updated to version 7.8.3. See the release posts for 7.7.0 and 7.8.0 for included changes.
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.7. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Action and Filter Changes
</table style=”border: 1px;”>
||Filters the archive’s raw description on taxonomy archives.|
There are no action changes in this release.
There are no database changes in this release.
||Updated to improve accessibility.|
There are no deprecations in this release.
Best WooCommerce 6.x WordPress Themes
Featured Theme Collections:
- Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes
- Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes
- Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes
- Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes
- Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes
- Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes
Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave Your Comment