In order to make WooCommerce best performance, it is updated regularly. WooCommerce 6.2.0 Beta 1 is now available for testing.
- Add support for Twenty Twenty-Two theme.
- WooCommerce Blocks updated to the 6.7.1 version: See the release posts for 6.6.0 and 6.7.0 to see what’s new.
- WooCommerce Admin updated to the 3.1.0-rc version: See the changelog to find out what’s new.
There are no Filters and Actions, Database Changes, Template Changes and Deprecations in this release.
|Beta||January 18, 2021|
|Release Candidate||January 25, 2021|
|Final Release||February 8, 2022|
If you’d like to get right in and help test this new release, the WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin lets you choose between beta and release candidate versions. The release is available for download on WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please logging a report in GitHub.
Best WooCommerce 6.0.x WordPress Themes
Featured Theme Collections:
- Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes
- Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes
- Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes
- Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes
- Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes
- Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes
Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.