WooCommerce 6.1.0 Beta 1 is now available for testing. You can go to WordPress.org or install the WooCommerce Beta Tester Plugin to download WooCommerce 6.1.0 Beta 1.
Filters and Actions
WooCommerce 6.1.0 Beta 1 adds 1 action and there is no filter added in this release:
|woocommerce_page_wc-addons_connection_error||Triggered when there is an error with the connection to the WooCommerce.com marketplace.|
There are no database changes and template changes in this release.
is_ajax function has been deprecated. The WordPress function
wp_doing_ajax should be used instead.
|Beta||December 21, 2021|
|Release Candidate||December 28, 2021|
|Final Release||January 11, 2022|
If you’d like to get right in and help test this new release, the WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin lets you choose between beta and release candidate versions. The release is available for download on WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please logging a report in GitHub.
WPThemeGo Themes & WooCommerce 6.0.0 Update
We plan to update all of our WordPress themes to be compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce. Subscribe for our newsletter for update news!
Best-selling WooCommerce Themes:
Featured Theme Collections:
- 10+ Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2021
- 20+ Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2021
- 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 07+ Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 07+ Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes 2021
Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.