WooCommerce 6.0 Release Candidate 1 is available now. The stale release is planned to be out on December 14th.
The following modifications have been made since the beta release:
- WooCommerce Admin’s feature plugin has reached a stable version, and is now being included as 2.9.0. ->> View changelog.
- WooCommerce Blocks has been updated to 6.3.3. ->> View changelog.
If you’d like to get right in and help test this new release, the WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin lets you choose between beta and release candidate versions. The release is available for download on WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please logging a report in GitHub.
WPThemeGo Themes & WooCommerce 6.0.0 Update
Currently, all our WordPress themes are compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce. We plan to update all of them to support the latest version.
Best-selling WooCommerce Themes:
Featured Theme Collections:
- 10+ Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2021
- 20+ Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2021
- 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 07+ Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 07+ Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes 2021
Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.