WooCommerce 5.9 is released. This is a minor update and everything should work with the prior version. Please backup your site and make sure that your WordPress themes and any other WordPress plugins are compatible before updating.
→ Check more on How To Update WooCommerce
WooCommerce 5.9 Release Contains:
- 410 commits from 25 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 89 commits from 20 contributors in WooCommerce Admin
- 120 commits from 19 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
What’s New in WooCommerce 5.9:
- WooCommerce Blocks 6.1 → See WooCommerce Blocks 6.1.0 Release Notes
- WooCommerce Admin 2.8.0 → Change Log
- Marketplace page redesign → See #30900 and #30840
- Variable product price caching fix → See #30889
- Empty billing email via REST API → See #30850
- Unpaid order cancellation scheduling fix → See #30830
- Tax location when adding products via admin fix → See #30692 and #31036
In this release, there are no new actions or filters; no database changes and no template changes.
WPThemeGo Themes & WooCommerce 5.9 Update
We plan to update our WordPress themes to support the latest WooCommerce version. Keep-in-touch with us for the latest news from us.
Best-selling WooCommerce Themes:
Featured Theme Collections:
- Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes
- Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes
- Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes
- Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes
- Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes
- Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes
Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.