As announced, WooCommerce 5.9 is on the way going out. The second Release Candidate for WooCommerce 5.9 is available which focus on bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of remote file names for downloadable files.
- Reverted a change that prepended the currency-info.php file name with a path in locale-info.php, that extra path wasn’t really needed and was causing issues in 3rd party applications. #31036
→ Explore more WooCommerce 5.9 New Features
If you’d like to get right in and help test this new release, the WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin lets you choose between beta and release candidate versions. The release is available for download on WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please logging a report in GitHub.
- Beta version: October 19, 2021
- Release Candidate: October 26, 2021
- WooCommerce 5.9 Final Release: November 9, 2021
WPThemeGo Themes & WooCommerce 5.9 Update
Currently, all our WordPress themes are compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce. We plan to update all of them to support the latest version. You can follow the article WooCommerce 5.8 Themes here to update the latest news from us.
Best-selling WooCommerce Themes:
Featured Theme Collections:
- 10+ Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2021
- 20+ Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2021
- 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 15+ Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 07+ Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes 2021
- 07+ Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes 2021
Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.