After installing our theme and import demo data on your site, the settings of YITH compare haven’t saved. So, you will get the empty content in the compare popup after you click on the compare button.
To solve this problem, please going to the Admin Dashboard => YITH => Compare => then click on the Save Changes button.
View Video Guide:
Recommended WooCommerce WordPress Themes
Featured Theme Collections:
- Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes
- Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes
- Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes
- Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes
- Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes
- Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes
- Best Grocery Store WordPress Themes
- Best Health, Medical Store WordPress Themes
Our Support Help Desks:
Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.