WordPress 5.6.1 Maintenance Release
To keep the stability and performance of WordPress, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
In this article, we will give you some notes about new features of WordPress 5.6.1 and some best WordPress themes ready for this new update.
And now, let’s started!
What’s new in WordPress 5.6.1?
- This maintenance release features 20 bug fixes as well as 7 issues fixed for the block editor. These bugs affect WordPress version 5.6, so you’ll want to upgrade.
You can download WordPress 5.6.1 directly, or visit the Dashboard → Updates screen and click Update Now. If your sites support automatic background updates, they’ve already started the update process.
WordPress 5.6.1 is a short-cycle maintenance release. The next major release will be version 5.7.
To see a full list of changes, you can browse the list on Trac, read the 5.6.1 RC1 post, or visit the 5.6.1 documentation page.
Our themes & WordPress 5.6.1
Currently, all our WordPress themes are compatible with WordPress 5.6.1. We also plan to update all of our WordPress themes for this release this week.
See Our Best-selling WooCommerce Themes 2021:
See our theme collections:
- See Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2020
- See Best-selling WordPress themes on Themeforest 2020
- See Best free and premium WordPress themes 2020
- See Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2020
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2020
Our Support Help Desks:
Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave Your Comment