WooCommerce 5.5.2 is now available!
To keep the stability and performance of WooCommerce, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
And now, let’s started!
What’s new in WooCommerce 5.5.2?
WooCommerce 5.5.2 is available now. This release resolves performance degradation issues and fixes several bugs identified in 5.5.0 and 5.5.1. These updates are unrelated to the recent security vulnerability that was solved by WooCommerce 5.5.1.
Here’s what’s new:
- Solved: Non-performant query in 5.5.1 causing performance issues in admin pages.
- Solved: Search query not showing expected results with few themes and plugins.
- New: Added a fallback for shops to use redirect download method as well incase force download method did not work.
$screennull fatal with few plugins.
Important: With the release of this new version, the auto-update process for WooCommerce 5.5.1 mentioned in this blog post has been discontinued. If you are still running a version of WooCommerce that is not on the patched versions list, please update immediately to the highest version available in your release branch.
You can download the latest release of WooCommerce here or visit Dashboard → Updates to update the plugin from your WordPress admin screen.
Our themes & WooCommerce 5.5.2
Currently, all our WordPress themes are compatible with WooCommerce 5.5.2. We also plan to update all of our WordPress themes for WooCommerce 5.5.2 this week.
See Our Best-selling WooCommerce Themes 2021:
See our theme collections:
- See 10+ Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2021
- See 20+ Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2021
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2021
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2021
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2021
- See 15+ Best Selling Organic Store WordPress Themes 2021
Our Support Help Desks:
Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.