To keep the stability and performance of WooCommerce, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that themes and plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in WooCommerce 5.4?
The fifth minor release of 2021, WooCommerce 5.4, has been officially released! We’ve been hard at work and this release has
- 336 commits from 25 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 125 commits from 24 contributors in WooCommerce Admin
- 143 commits from 14 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
This is another minor release and so you should expect everything included to be backwards compatible with the previous version.
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that the themes and plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
For more details, you can refer to the article WooCommerce 5.4 New Features.
Our themes & WooCommerce 5.4
Currently, our team has been checking our themes with the latest WooCommerce. We expect to update all of our WordPress themes for this release next week.
You can follow the article WooCommerce 5.4 Themes to update the latest news from us.
See our theme collections:
- See Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2020
- See Best-selling WordPress themes on Themeforest 2020
- See Best free and premium WordPress themes 2020
- See Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2020
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2020
Our Support Help Desks:
Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.