To keep the stability and performance of WooCommerce, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
This is the fourth minor release of 2021 and has
- 352 commits from 30 contributors in WooCommerce Core.
- 145 commits from 29 contributors in the WooCommerce Admin package.
- 59 commits from 12 contributors in the WooCommerce Gutenberg Products Block package.
This is a minor release, which means everything is backward compatible with the previous version.
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that the themes and plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
WooCommerce 5.3 New Features
- WooCommerce Blocks 4.9.1: Blocks package has been updated to 4.9.1. Please take a look at the release posts for 4.8.0, 4.9.0, and 4.9.1 to see what’s new and improved.
- WooCommerce Admin 2.2.6: WooCommerce Admin package has also been updated to 2.2.6 with this release of WooCommerce. This new package contains lots of bug fixes and stability improvements. The list of changes in the versions of WooCommerce Admin included since WooCommerce 5.2 can be found here.
You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Filters and actions
This release has one new and one updated filter.
||Filters message about product not having enough stock accounting for what’s already in the cart. #29304|
||Added the ability to specify a handler object, such as
This release does not introduce any database changes.
This release does not introduce any changes to templates.
WooCommerce 5.3 will follow the release cycle:
- Beta: April 2021
- Release Candidate: April 30th, 2021
- WooCommerce 5.3 Final Release: May 13th, 2021
As with the previous few releases, you can join in the testing release following the instructions for 5.1 as well.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, you can log a report in GitHub.
Our themes & WooCommerce 5.3 Update
Currently, all our WordPress themes are compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce. We plan to update all of them to support the latest version. You can follow the article WooCommerce 5.2 Themes here to update the latest news from us.
See Our Best-selling WooCommerce Themes:
See our theme collections:
- See Best Elementor WordPress themes 2020
- See Best-selling WordPress themes on Themeforest 2020
- See Best free and premium WordPress themes 2020
- See Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2020
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2020
Our Support Help Desks:
- Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
- Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
- Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
- Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.