WooCommerce 4.9.2 is now available!
To keep the stability and performance of WooCommerce, the team regularly updates this plugin with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
And now, let’s started!
What’s new in WooCommerce 4.9.2?
This fix release is a preparation for the upcoming 5.0 release and corrects the messaging of update notices to align them with the recently adopted versioning schema. Since going from 4.9 to 5.0 is not considered a breaking or major release anymore, we’ve decided to remove the extra warnings WooCommerce core previously added. Thus, it should prevent confusion and provide a more seamless upgrade experience to all users who upgrade to 4.9.2.
The warnings in the plugin and System Status screens are thus are no longer relevant and have been removed:
This release contains only a single change:
- Deactivate untested plugins’ notices on major releases. #28840
Download the latest release of WooCommerce here or visit Dashboard → Updates to update the plugin from your WordPress admin screen.
Our themes & WooCommerce 4.9.2
Currently, all our WordPress themes are compatible with WooCommerce 4.9.2. We also plan to update all of our WordPress themes for this release this week.
See Our Best-selling WooCommerce Themes 2021:
See our theme collections:
- See Best Elementor WooCommerce WordPress Themes 2020
- See Best-selling WordPress themes on Themeforest 2020
- See Best free and premium WordPress themes 2020
- See Best multi-vendor marketplace WordPress themes 2020
- See 12+ Best Auto Parts Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Clothing & Fashion Shop WordPress Themes 2020
- See 20+ Best Electronics Store WooCommerce Themes 2020
- See 15+ Best Selling Furniture Store WordPress Themes 2020
Our Support Help Desks:
Documentation: Find documentation for themes and frequently asked question on our Documentation channel wpthemego.com/document
Forum Support: Join our public WPThemeGo Community at forum.wpthemego.com to find the frequently asked questions, post your problem and get support to solve it.
Ticket System: Submit a ticket about your problem on WPThemeGo Support at support.wpthemego.com to get help from the support team. All your information will be kept confidential.
Email Support: Contact us via email for presale questions about our themes and other questions via email@example.com.